Pink Blueberry Lemonade
Per Portion: 94 calories, 25 g carbohydrate, 0 g fat, 1 g fiber, 20 mg vitamin C
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/4 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- In 1 quart glass measuring cup, combine sugar, 2 tablespoons of the blueberries and 1/2 cup water.
- Microwave on high until hot, about 1 minute; stir until sugar dissolves. Alternatively, heat in a small saucepan.
- Add lemon juice, and enough water to make 1 quart; chill.
- Fill tall glasses with ice cubes, add chilled blueberry mixture and remaining berries, dividing equally. Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
- To make Blueberry ice cubes, place 3 berries in each of 12 ice cube cups. Fill with water and freeze. 36 berries equals about 1/4 cup.