3-Ingredient Blueberry Banana Pancakes
This 3-ingredient healthy paleo blueberry banana pancakes recipes makes the fluffiest, most delicious pancakes every single time! It is gluten-free, dairy-free and totally Paleo. It is flourless and Whole 30 compliant! If you want to add some bulk, spoon in some chia seeds!
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen BC blueberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe banana.
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- In a medium non-stick pan, heat vegetable oil (or any neutral tasting oil) on medium-low heat.
- Pour a large spoonful into the pan.
- Flip when it turns golden.
- Stack it up and enjoy!
- Top with sliced bananas, extra blueberries and maple syrup.