Blueberry Chia Oat Milk Pudding
This creamy, thick chia pudding is easy to make, packed full of nutrients and antioxidants like Vitamin C and folate for a healthy kick during breakfast, lunch or dessert! All it takes is 3 ingredients and countless variation. Totally customizable to your personal preference!
- 1/3 cup of chia seeds
- 1 cup of oat milk (or your choice of milk alternative)
- 1/3 cup frozen BC blueberries
Optional For Serving
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 3 - 5 pieces of sliced ripe banana
- More blueberries!
- In a medium sized bowl, add oat milk, chia seeds and frozen BC blueberries. Whisk to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes (or overnight). The chia pudding should be thick and creamy.
- Layer with fresh or frozen fruit, compote, maple syrup (vegan) or honey and enjoy.
- Keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Add more chia seeds if you want a thicker pudding.
- Add more oat milk if you prefer a runnier consistency.