Blueberry Coconut Chia Pudding With Grapefruit
- 1¾ cups (400 ml) Light coconut milk (1 can)
- 2 cups (300 g) B.C. blueberries, fresh or frozen, divided
- ½ cup (120 ml) Grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Maple syrup
- ⅛ tsp (pinch) Salt
- ½ cup (80 g) Chia seeds
- 3 tbsp (15g) Coconut, shaved or shredded
- 2 tbsp (10 g) Granola
- In a blender, mix the coconut milk, 1 cup of the blueberries, grapefruit juice, maple syrup and salt.
- Pour the mixture in a large bowl, whisk in the chia seeds, let stand for 10 minutes and whisk again to distribute the seeds.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Spoon into bowls or layer in jars with remaining blueberries, coconut and granola.