- 1 cup Flour
- 1-1/3 cups Toasted shredded coconut, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can Condensed milk
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups Blueberries
1. To prepare the crust: In a bowl, combine flour, 1/3 cup of the coconut and the baking powder; stir until blended. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until coarse crumbs form. Mix in 2 tablespoons water; knead mixture to form a dough. Wrap in plastic; chill at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400ºF. On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into 6 equal pieces; roll each into a 4-inch circle. Place pastry in six 3-inch tartlet pans. Prick bottom crusts; bake 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
3. In a bowl, combine condensed milk, eggs and the remaining 1 cup coconut. Stir in blueberries. Spoon about 1/3 cup mixture into each shell. Bake until filling is set, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and serve with mango sorbet, if desired.