Dark Chocolate Blueberry Nut Bark
- 4 cups (500 g) Dark chocolate, finely chopped
- ¾ cup (100 g) Dried B.C. blueberries
- ¾ cup (100 g) Almonds
- ½ cup (75 g) Pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup (35 g) Candied orange peel
- 2 tbsp (30 g) Hulled hemp seeds
- Line a large 10” x 16” baking sheet with parchment paper or tinfoil.
- In a bowl, toss together blueberries, almonds, pumpkin seeds, orange peel and hemp seeds.
- In a heat proof glass bowl, melt chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave at 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stir frequently.
- Pour melted chocolate into the lined baking sheet. Use a spatula to spread into an even layer. Immediately sprinkle toppings onto the chocolate.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes, until firm.
- Peel away parchment paper and break into pieces.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.