Blueberry Green Zinger Smoothie
Developed for the BCBC by Edible Canada at the Market
- 2 cups Spinach
- 5 stalks Kale, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Beets, cooked and roughly chopped*
- 2 tsp Fresh ginger
- 2½ cups Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup Lemon juice or other citrus
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 ½ cup Green tea, prepared and cooled
- ½ cup Water
Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately.
* You can buy pre-cooked beets, or cook your own by wrapping in foil and roasting in a medium oven for 90 minutes.