No Bake Frozen Blueberry Pie
- ½ cup (80 g) Almonds, whole or sliced
- 1 cup (150 g) Dates, pitted and chopped
- ¾ cup (120 g) Unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Maple syrup
- 1 tsp (15 ml) Cinnamon
- 1 tsp (15 ml) Orange zest, finely grated
- ⅛ tsp (pinch) Salt
- 1.5 cups (225 g) B.C. Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup (240 ml) Plain 11% Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Maple syrup
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Orange zest, finely grated
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Orange juice, fresh
Line the bottom and sides of a 9” pie dish with a piece of parchment paper.
In a food processor, pulse the almonds until finely ground, but not a paste.
Add the dates, coconut, butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, orange zest and salt, pulse until finely ground.
Press crust to the bottom and sides of the lined pie dish, and set aside at room temperature.
In a blender puree the blueberries, yogurt, maple syrup, cream cheese, whipping cream, orange zest and orange juice until a smooth consistency.
Pour filling into the pie dish and freeze, for about 2-3 hours.
Once frozen, remove parchment paper to slice.
Top with fresh blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Best enjoyed within 3-8 hours.
This is a great recipe to make with the kids as there's no cooking needed!